Australian actress and singer Maia Mitchell is best known for her appearance in the children’s television series Mortified. She is known for her role as Natasha Ham in the teen drama Trapped. Since childhood, she has been interested in the performing arts, and as a student she took an active part in the theater productions of her school.
|celebrated name||Maia Mitchell|
|Birth name||Maia Charlotte Mitchell|
|Date of birth||1993-08-18|
|Education||Trinity Catholic College|
|Marital status||Single – In a relationship|
|Brothers and sisters||A|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net value||$3 million|
Maia Mitchell Biography
Maia Mitchell was born on August 18, 1992 in Lismore, New South Wales, and has worked diligently from an early age to become a television star. At age 14, she landed her first role as Brittany Flune on Mortified. Alex Mitchell, the father of Maia Mitchell’s cab driver, and Jill Mitchell, the housewife’s mother, are her parents’ names. Charlie Mitchell is the name of her sister who is younger than her.
She completed her early education at an Australian secondary school in Lismore. She then attended Trinity Catholic College in Lismore, where she received her degree. She has been interested in singing and music since childhood and started playing the guitar at a very young age. She has always wanted a career in the film and television industry. Since then, Maia has played prominent roles in films such as Teen Beach Movie and its sequel, as well as the vocal role in the Phineas and Ferb Movie.
Maia Mitchell Height, weight
Mitchell has a height of 1.68 meters and a weight of about 54 kg, according to her physical dimensions. She also has an hourglass body, measuring 33-24-34 inches. In Australia, she wears a size 8 dress and a size 8.5 shoe. She also has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- Mitchell began her acting career in 2006 with the lead role in Mortified, a step towards her professional goals. She appeared in many films at a very young age.
- She portrayed Brittany Flune on Mortified for 25 episodes between 2006 and 2007. She resumed her acting career in 2008 with the lead role of Natasha Hamilton in Trapped.
- In 2009, she again portrayed Taphony in the K-9 episode titled Taphony and the Time Loop.
- In 2011, she reprized her role as Natasha Hamilton for 15 episodes of the television series Castaway. Her participation in various television programs has increased her popularity.
- She portrayed Shaylee Michaels in the 2013 Jessie episode Jessie’s Big Break. Similarly, she debuted in the Disney Channel Original Movie Teen Beach Movie as McKenzie with Ross Lynch, Grace Phipps, Garrett Clayton, and Jordan Fisher. In addition, she played Callie Adams Foster in the hit Freeform drama series The Fosters from 2013 to 2018 and her performance was acclaimed.
- During the fifth and final season of the program, it was revealed in June 2018 that she and Cierra Ramirez will be turned into their own series called Good Trouble. In addition, she collaborated with her partner Rudy Mancuso on the song ‘Magic’.
Maia Mitchell’s Net Worth in 2022
Working in the entertainment industry, Mitchell earns a respectable income and is known as an actress. According to several online sites, her current net worth is about $3 million. However, her salary has not yet been disclosed.
Maia Mitchell’s friend, dating
According to her personal life, Mitchell has been in a relationship with Viner and musician Rudy Mancuso since 2015. Rudy’s March 2016 Instagram post revealed the couple’s relationship. Later that year, when they were no longer seen together, it was believed that they had broken up. However, in 2017, they shocked their fans by posting pictures of themselves on Instagram and sending a clear message that they are still on good terms. In April 2018, they were seen holding hands again. She has also been associated with Luke Erceg (2008), John DeLuca (2013), Jake T. Austin and Ross Lynch in the past. From 2012 to 2014, she was also in a relationship with Ramy Youssef.