While opting for IT certification courses, one factor you cannot ignore is value. The value of an IT certification is its professional positioning, market demand and salary. This article takes a look at the top valuable certification programs of the year 2021-22, including VMware certifications and their position on the list of the best available courses.
Top IT Certifications for 2021-22
The table below covers extensively the list of valuable IT certifications of our time:
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Certified in Risk and Information System Control
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- Certified Information Security Manager
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization
- Professional project manager
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information System Auditor
- Citrix Certified Associate Virtualization
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Windows Server
- Nutanix Certified Professional – MultiCloud Infrastructure
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Enterprise
- Oracle & Salesforce Database and Developer Certifications
- Various training courses in DevOps, CyberSecurity, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
The average salary of all these certifications has increased from last year. As a result, decision makers in IT pay ample attention to these certifications, including the VMware VCP – DCP program.
VMware is an American company with a focus on cloud computing and virtualization technology. They deliver some of the industry’s leading industry solution programs and offer 21 training courses, not including digital badges. The top VMware Certifications are as follows:
- VMware VCP – DCP Program: This certification is appropriate to validate your vSphere Infrastructure skills. You’ll learn best business practices for providing agility by deploying, managing, and troubleshooting vSphere. It is critical to consider certification path requirements. It is required to have at least half a year of experience with vSphere 6 and to complete the vSphere 6 or 6.5 basic exam. You can complete the certification and pass the exams by attending the required training programs at an accredited center.
The actual exam cost is $250, and required courses may require you to pay anywhere from $4,250 – $4,500. Credentials are most popular with architects in the enterprise and systems domain. The median salary estimate for this role is $1,32,947 per year.
- VMware VCP – NV 2021: This certification empowers you to transform the economics of your organization’s security and network operations. After completing your training, you will learn to validate the installation, configuration, and administration of NSX virtual network deployments. VMware NSX is a security and network virtualization platform that enables the virtual cloud network. VMware NSX certification requires separate eligibility criteria for new and existing candidates.
The cost of the training is about $4,250, and you can get a free hands-on lab with no setup fees. The median salary range ranges from $47,660 to $1,16,601 per year.
- VMware vSphere v7: This is an efficient VMware virtualization and cloud platform. Digital transformation with hybrid clouds is secure and it is a seamless, universal application platform. To deploy and configure a vSphere 6.7 environment, clearing a VMware Foundation exam is the right way to proceed. The cost of this exam is $125 and the required score is 300 out of 500. There will be 65 questions and the exam duration is 105 minutes. By earning this certification, you will understand the basics of VMware training and the ecosystem.
- Other training courses: VMware includes certification programs such as cloud management and automation, digital workspace, security, application modernization. It is next to their most popular data center virtualization and network virtualization programs.
Where is VMware located?
VMware certifications offer some of the best training programs. VMware solutions play an active role in digital transformation requirements, and the VMware program is consistently ranked among the top valuable certifications of many technology-oriented platforms.
You can try VMware training through their online resources or partner programs like Koenig Solutions. The unique value of a VMware certification is that it does not expire. You can opt for recertification according to your choice and think about the progress of the domain over a longer period of time.
Benefits of VMware Certification
A VMware certified employee can enjoy the following benefits:
- career opportunities
- Recognition of your technical skills and knowledge
- You can improve your salary
- Access to the exclusive VMware portal
- Invitation to Future VMware Certification Courses and Training Programs
- Premium personalized offers
- Membership of the vExpert community and also
- Essential job profiles available in IT, systems, cloud, deployment tools and virtualization
- Digital badge, support for press releases, access to the logo & merchandise store and a free polo shirt
You have complete freedom to choose the certification course that suits your career. However, it would help if you think about the perspective of business planning and digital business goals. The most valuable programs like VMware certifications are enough resources to help your professional aspirations.
Disclaimer: This article is personal opinion, provided and sponsored by a third party. We make no representations about the accuracy or completeness of the information in this article, read more here.