Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Review: For those who missed the Samsung Note series in 2021, there is a new Galaxy that will end your wait: the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Look at this and you’ll see the perks because it looks like a top-tier hand-on before releases.
We must have a detailed discussion on the Galaxy S22 Ultra before the Samsung XK official unpacked event at King’s Cross London. Here are our first thoughts on what it has to offer.
- IP68 dust/weather resistance
- Under the fingerprint display
- Integrated S Pen Stylus (2.8ms late)
- Color: Phantom Black, White, Burgundy, Green
- Dimensions: 77.9 x 163.3 x 8.9 mm / Weight: 229 grams
When we look at the Ultra, it is completely different from its previous release Galaxy S22 and S22 +. First, it is the largest of the three models, giving it high elegance. Its screen edges are also curved unlike other models in the range, giving it a truly unique style.