Salman Al Faraj is an international footballer for the Saudi Arabia national team and Saudi Arabian professional multi-sport club AL-Hilal.
|First and last name||Salman Mohammed Al-Faraj|
|Nickname||Salman Al Faraj|
|Date of Birth & Age||August 1, 1989 (age 33)|
|Birthplace||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Marital status||Still to update|
|City & Country||Medina, Saudi Arabia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Salman Al Faraj biography
Salman Mohammed Al-Faraj was born on August 1, 1989 in Medina, Saudi Arabia. In terms of nationality, he is a Saudi national.
Salman Al-Faraj’s height, weight
Al-Faraj, who is 28 years old, is 1.8 meters tall and weighs about 69 kg. He has beautiful warm black eyes and black locks. There is no information about his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Salman Al-Faraj started his career in 2004 at the academy of Al-youth Hilal. He was part of the young squad for about four years. He was promoted to the first team in 2008 and helped his side win the Saudi Super Cup in 2015. He appeared in 113 games and scored six goals.
- Al-Faraj was part of the squad that won the Saudi Professional League (2010, 2011 and 2017), the 2015 King Cup of Champions and the Saudi Crown Prince Cup (2012, 2013, 2016). He was under contract with the club until 30 June 2021 and the deal was subsequently extended.
- Salman Al-Faraj got his first U23 cap for Saudi Arabia, playing in two games and scoring one goal. On 14 October 2012, he made his professional debut in a 3-2 friendly win against Congo at Prince Abdullah bin Jalawi Stadium in Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia. During the 2018 FIFA World Cup, he scored his first international goal on September 3, 2015, in a 4-0 win against East Timor.
- Similarly, on 7 October 2017, Al-Faraj scored his second international goal in a 3-2 win against Jamaica in an international friendly at King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- He just scored the winning goal against Algeria in a friendly on May 9, 2018. He has earned 68 caps for his country, scoring eight goals.
- Al-Faraj was selected for the 23-man squad for the 2018 Summer World Cup in Russia along with Abdullah Otayf, Taisir Al-Jassim and Mohamed Kanno. He played for his country in World Cup qualifiers, international friendlies and the AFC Asian Cup.
Salman Al-Faraj’s Net Worth
Salman Al Faraj is worth € 1.10 million on the market. His current club pays him around £832,000 a year. His cost is estimated at £1 million. He has accumulated a net worth of $2 million. The footballer earns £16,000 every week. Sebastian Giovinco, his colleague, is the highest paid player, earning £8,060,000 a year.
Salman Al-Faraj’s wife, marriage, children
Alman Al Faraj has a daughter named Jojo, though he has not named his wife or partner. He is a quiet person who keeps his personal life out of the spotlight.
Awards and achievements
- Saudi Professional League: 2009–10, 2010–11, 2016–17, 2017–18, 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22
- King Cup of Champions: 2015, 2017, 2019–20
- Saudi Crown Prince Cup: 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12, 2012–13, 2015–16
- Saudi Super Cup: 2015, 2018, 2021
- AFC Champions League: 2019, 2021