Crunchyroll’s Takt Up. Destiny English dub release date was at 3:30pm on April 23, 2022. New dubbed episodes for the show will be streamed weekly until the TV show is completed.
In addition to the release date of the English dub, information has also been released about the English dub cast and crew.
English dub cast for the show includes:
- Ernesto Jason Liebrecht, known for Yato in Noragami, as Takt
- Emi Lo, known for Tsugumi Hattori in Orient, as Destiny
- Alexis Tipton, known for Kaguya Shinomiya in Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2, as Anna
- Sara Ragsdale, known for Riko Saikawa in Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, as Jimmy
- Mallorie Rodak, known for Yukina Aguria in Fairy Tail, as Jimmy’s mother
- Sarah Wiendhenheft, known for Tohru Kobayashi in Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, as Jimmy’s sister
- Additional voice cast includes Nazeeh Tarsha, Kelvin D. Thelwell, Shawn Gann, Alex Mai, Jim Johnson and Jordan Dash Cruz
The Takt up. Destiny dub crew
The English dub crew for the show consists of:
- Caitlin Glass is the ADR Director
- Emi Lo is the assistant ADR director
- Zachary Davis is the lead ADR engineer
- Gino Palencia is the Mix Engineer
- Eliza Harris and Ben Phillips are ADR Screenwriters Under Script Supervisor Bonny Clinkenbeard
- Brandon Peters is responsible for ADR preparation
What is Takt op. Fate revolves around
Pick up. is a multimedia project by Bandai Namco and DeNA. The project includes an anime, a game and an illustration novel.
The anime series is picking up. Destiny is based on the Takt op concept and animated in a joint effort between Madhouse and MAPPA led by Yuki Ito, best known for Grandblue fantasy the Animation. Series composition by Kiyoko Yoshimura and character designs adapted for animation by Reiko Nagasawa.
Takt on Destiny OP “takt” was performed by Ryo of Supercell and featured vocals by Mafumafu and Gaku. The ED “Symphonia” was performed by Mika Nakashima.
Crunchyroll is streaming the series on its platform and describes the plot of the series as:
Music is the light that illuminates people’s hearts – and that “light” was suddenly taken from the world. The world changed the night the black “Kuroya Meteorite” fell. Grotesque monsters known as D2 emerged from the meteorite and began to overwhelm the land and the people. Because the D2 was attracted to melodies that people played, “music” itself eventually became taboo.
However, those who had appeared against the monsters. The ‘Musicart’, girls who draw strength from music. They own the great operas and scores of human history and use them to defeat the D2.
With them are the “conductors” who lead the girls. The year is 2047. The United States has been devastated by the battle against the D2. Takt the Conductor and Destiny the Musicart travel to New York together. In a world without music, Takt longs for it. Meanwhile, Musicart Destiny hopes to eradicate the D2. Will the melody they produce together be joy or despair?
Takt op-game was set to release in 2021, but was delayed to 2022. More details are expected.