Saoirse-Monica Jackson is an Irish actress, who rose to fame after playing the character Erin Quinn in the TV series “Derry Girls”.
Just a simple reminder that the article was only created and owned by marrieddebiography.org. Article cannot be republished on other pages or documents. Copyright is protected by DMCA. All specimens found are reported.
Original source: https://australiabusinessblog.com/naked-truth-of-saoirse-monica-jackson-age-height-body/
Early life and childhood
Saoirse-Monica Jackson was born on November 24, 1993 in Derry, Ireland, so under the influence of the constellation Sagittarius. She spent her childhood in Derry and Greencastle, where her family owned a village pub.
Her parents’ names are not known, but it has come to light that her mother is a consultant and her father is an engineer, and they have always supported her in her choices. Whether or not she grew up with siblings is also not clear to us at this point.
Saoirse-Monica enrolled at St. Cecilia’s College, Derry and completed her GCSE and A-levels, after which she enrolled at the Arden School Of Theater in Manchester, England, and trained in acting.
Saoirse-Monica career started in 2016 when she got the chance to play the character of Sasha in “The Five”, a TV mini-series, and then appeared in Birmingham Repertory Theatre’s “Of Mice and Men” by John Steinbeck. In 2017, she portrayed the character of a young woman in the last episode of the TV series ‘Broken’. Her big break came in 2018 when she was selected to play the character of Erin in the “Derry Girls”.
Her performance was well received and earned her a price for Best Comedy Performance at an awards ceremony hosted by the Royal Television Society – she posted ‘I’m speechless’ on Twitter saying, ‘Dear Jesus, I’m speechless. Separately drink black velvet. I’m so lucky to be part of such a great show.” The show won a BAFTA award for Best Scripted Comedy, and from RTS it won Best Scripted Comedy and Best Writer (Comedy).
The Guardian reviewed the show as “hysterically funny and deeply moving at times”. The sitcom recently wrapped up its second season and writers are working on its third season. She spoke fondly of her Derry Girls cast, saying, “They’re good goof! They’re funny and confident, and they’re very comfortable with who they are.’
IN 2018 she also appeared in a rehearsed reading of “Three Sisters” by Brian Friel. Her upcoming releases include ‘Higher Grounds’ in which she plays the character of Roopa, ‘Finding You’ as Emma Callaghan and ‘Liverpool Ferry’, all slated for release in 2020.
Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- That was the Irish Independent Magazine profiled her as the next star Irish actress in 2016.
- Before she made it big as an actress, Saoirse-Monica Jackson made a living selling HelloFresh recipe boxes in London.
- When she first received the script for “Derry Girls”, she thought it was a prank being played on her. On a panel by radio DJ Mairead Campbell at Odeon Cinema in Belfast, she said: ‘I actually thought ‘Derry Girls’ was a joke when it first came out, that it was a documentary.’
- She received the email from her agent for Derry Girls the day she was fired from her sales job. She opened the email and thought ‘this is the worst day ever’.
- She auditioned for the role of Erin Quinn for over six months and said it was horrible.
- She painted her blonde hair pink and flaunted it at the annual TV Choice Awards, and was almost unrecognizable.
- A large mural of the five protagonists of “Derry Girls” has been painted on a wall in Derry. When asked to comment on her mural, she shared The protector “I’d like a more articulate answer, but there’s a mural in my hometown after this show — who would have thought that would have happened?”
- She says she is still finding her way as an actor and as a young woman.
- Her favorite actor is Jack Nicholson and favorite actress is Charlize Theron.
- Her favorite color is green.
- Her favorite food is meatballs.
Saoirse-Monica suffers from a case of imposter syndrome, also known as imposter phenomenon, fraud syndrome, or impostor. This is a psychological pattern that makes a person doubt their own achievements and have a persistent fear of being exposed as a fraudulent person.
Saoirse-Monica has so far not released any information about who she is dating, and her past boyfriends. She has not been photographed by the paparazzi with anyone she might be dating. She also does not share pictures of herself with anyone else on her social media.
🎊 Happy New Year 🎉
Now that I’ve won Bake Off, I’m going into 2020 with the courage and confidence that I can breathe fire underwater.
Thanks for looking! 🍰 📺
Love Sx https://t.co/xT3E47rhc5
— Saoirse-Monica Jackson (@SaoirseJackson) January 2, 2020
Therefore, we estimate that she is currently single and currently has no partner.
Saoirse-Monica Jackson has a strong presence on popular social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. On Instagram, she has nearly 200,000 followers, but she’s so active on Twitter that she says, “I’m absolutely terrified on Twitter. I’m a little better at Instagram, but not great – and I really feel the pressure of that.”
Saoirse-Monica is of Irish descent and is white in ethnicity. She stands at a height of 5 ft 2 inches (1.58 m), weighs about 157 lbs (57 kg) and her vital statistics are 34-25-35. She wears size 4 dresses. Her eyes are blue and her hair is blonde.
At the young age of 27, the net value Saoirse-Monica’s net worth is estimated at around $100,000, and is likely to grow rapidly as she now reportedly earns $30,000 per episode.