Basketball isn’t the only heat you’ll find in Miami, a city that is quickly becoming known for its emerging technology development and investments in the hot crypto sector. That’s why we chose it as the destination for our first TC sessions: Crypto on November 17th.
We have prepared an excellent agenda with leading movers and shakers in the cryptoverse. But you’ll also see some of the hottest early-stage startups exhibiting on the show floor. We are talking about founders building and betting on the blockchain, DeFi, NFTs and web3.
Let’s take a quick look at just five of the startups you’ll find on the show floor. Start planning your schedule to make the most of your time. We will be announcing more exhibitors in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
Delay: Don’t have a ticket yet? Buy your General Admission pass now to take advantage of the launch prices and you’ll save $250. This deal won’t last long as prices go up on October 13.
- CounterTEN: CounterTEN is the first truly mainstream NFT brand engagement, access and utilities platform – allowing collectors to download NFTs to their Apple wallet and verify them using a QR code.
- Sweetgum Labs: Provide a fun and engaging user experience to track, capture and share personal carbon footprint information.
- moonstream.to: Moonstream.to is the only product that allows blockchain games to be 5x the size of their economy.
- Small increase: Uptick provides clarity for investors in the complex crypto market.
- XTsunami: First crypto trading software with proprietary high-accuracy real-time chart analysis and trading bot system, simple enough to use for traders at all levels.
Don’t miss your chance to meet, connect and network with some of the most creative early stage startups out to redefine the future of finance, blockchain and the web at TC Sessions: Crypto on 17 November. Buy your pass now and save $250 – before the special launch price disappears. We’ll see you in Miami!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or participating in TC Sessions: Crypto? Please contact our sales team for sponsorship at: fill in this form.