Lachlan Hammond Ferguson is a New Zealand cricketer who plays first-class cricket for Auckland and for the New Zealand national team. Known for his devastating speed and bouncers, he is one of the world’s fastest bowlers.
|Real name||Lachlan Hammond Ferguson|
|Birthplace||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Date of birth||June 13, 1991|
|Height in inches||6’1″|
|Weight in KG||80kg|
|Female friend||Laura McGoldrick (TV host and RJ)|
|Net value||$6 million – 7 million|
Lockie Ferguson Biography
Doug Ferguson and Jan Ferguson gave birth to Lockie Ferguson on June 13, 1991 in Auckland, New Zealand. Ferguson’s love of cricket was apparent from an early age. He was never a line-and-length bowler; bowling always meant being fast for him.
He won the National Schools Fast Bowling Competition in 2008. He was also named New Zealand’s fastest high school bowler. The fast right-armed bowler has already established himself as a ferocious speedster, making a major contribution to New Zealand’s outstanding run in the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup. bouncer who can bother even the best hitter in the game.
Lockie Ferguson Height, Weight, Body Measurement
Lockie Ferguson stands 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall and weighs 80 kg (176 lbs). The weight may have changed, but we’ve only added the most recent. Her hair is dark brown and her eyes are brown.
- Ferguson’s first-class career began in the 2012-13 domestic season when he represented Auckland in the Planket Shield event.
- He did not immediately impress in the competition and it took him two years to make one.
- After two average seasons in 2012-13 and 13-14, he finally made an impression on the domestic circuit in 2014-15, collecting 21 wickets.
- He continued his outstanding performance with another outstanding season, taking 31 wickets in the 2015-16 season.
- He was ready for international cricket after two good seasons on the local circuit when he played for Auckland, securing a spot on the New Zealand national team.
- He got the chance to wear the New Zealand jersey in December 2016 when he replaced an injured player in the ODI lineup for the series against Australia.
- In his first international match, he threw out the dangerous David Warner. Lockie Ferguson also fielded Sabbir Rahman in his first T20 International for the New Zealand national cricket team against Bangladesh on January 3, 2017 in Napier, New Zealand.
- Rising Pune Supergiants paid him 50 lakhs in February 2017 for the 2017 Indian Premier League.
- During the 2017 Indian Premier League season, he won a match against Royal Challengers Bangalore by taking two wickets for seven runs in four overs.
- In December 2018, the Kolkata Knight Riders bought it for 1.6 crores for the 2019 IPL.
- Lockie Ferguson became the second player in cricket history to take two wickets with his first two deliveries in his T20 debut against Bangladesh.
Lockie Ferguson’s net worth
Lockie Ferguson is a well-known figure. Lockie Ferguson’s net worth is estimated to be between $6 and $7 million USD. His income comes from social media, paid promotion, advertising and promoted businesses. Lockie Ferguson lives a lavish and extravagant lifestyle. Lockie Ferguson’s monthly salary is between $15000 and $17000 USD. He likes to visit chic locations and expensive cities. Lockie Ferguson’s net worth grows year after year. He is a diligent person who devotes all his life to his profession. He has a fantastic car collection, which is one of the most intriguing aspects of his personality. There are many claims that he has a $100 million estate.
Lockie Ferguson Girlfriend, Dating
Kat Houk is known to be in a relationship with a New Zealand cricketer. He made his international debut for New Zealand in 2016 and now plays for Gujarat Titans in the ongoing Indian Premier League. According to reports, the couple met in the spring of 2018 when Kat visited New Zealand.
Meanwhile, Kat Houk and Lockie Ferguson have an intercontinental relationship, with Kat back in college in California and Lockie now in India for the IPL. The two were seen together during a World Cup match in 2019 and rarely post images on Instagram. They also made their romance public on the social networking site last summer.
Awards and Achievement
- Lockie Ferguson was named New Zealand’s fastest high school bowler and also won the National Schools Fast Bowling Competition in 2008.
- Lockie Ferguson won the Player of the Match Award for claiming four wickets against the Delhi Capitals.
- He completed his education at Auckland Grammar School in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Lockie Ferguson is a fast bowler with a bowling speed of over 150 km/h.
- He was also named New Zealand’s fastest high school bowler.
- Against Otago in the 2016/17 Plunket Shield season, he took his first 5-wicket haul for Auckland.
- Ferguson claimed his 150th first-class wicket in November 2019, during the 2019-20 Plunket Shield season.
- He was selected for the New Zealand team for the 2019 Cricket World Cup in April 2019.