With five generations of experience, Rosati’s Pizza knows its way around the kitchen and pizza franchise industry. Pizza brings people together because that’s what the brand is all about: the common bonds that form when you dine together.
When franchisees invest and buy in the Rosati’s Pizza franchise, they invest in family, the opportunity to build something better, and most importantly, they invest in themselves. Rosati’s knows what it’s like to invest a family’s future in something worthwhile, and the brand doesn’t take that investment lightly. Rosati’s has based its successful franchise opportunity on two things: common sense and doing the right thing. That is always a smart investment.
Rosati’s Pizza is a high-margin business opportunity with great potential. Franchise owners provide the work ethic, Rosati’s offers world-class award-winning pizza and resources. Rosati’s core menu has always been to keep it simple. The high-quality Chicago-style pizza that customers have come to love and enjoy in Chicago is the same as the tasty pizza the brand offers at all of its locations.
Want to be even more convinced that Rosati’s Pizza is a franchise worth considering? Here are just a few of the brand value propositions that every franchisee benefits from.
- Since 1964, the franchise has grown from a single takeout and delivery pizzeria in Mount Prospect, IL to a national franchise system that now offers a sports cafe concept – that’s over 50 years of experience.
- Rosati’s has a proven system of helping franchisees succeed as small business owners, including two to four weeks of onsite operations and marketing training.
- Supplier relationships are built.
- Funds are available for financing options.
- Rosati’s provides ongoing support to all of its franchisees.
- Rosati’s is ranked in australiabusinessblog.com Magazine Franchise 500 list for the past decade, taking it to 163rd place in 2022. The company is also in the Pizza Hall of Fame.
- Rosati’s is a member of the International Franchise Association (IFA), Small Business Association (SBA), the National Restaurant Association (NRA), The Pizza Industry Council, the Social Council for NRA and VetFran.
- Rosati’s offers 25% off the initial franchise fee for veterans.
- Rosati’s branded products are made from family recipes that have been passed down for five generations. Rosati’s stands for quality, with recipes that contain almost 100 ingredients of their own.
- Rosati’s knows loyalty. When a brand starts a business in its kitchen and builds it into a national franchise, it’s execution with passion – just like the employee who works his way from delivery boy to store owner. That’s passion. Over 55 years later and it is still run by members of the original Rosati family – that’s reliability.
Related: Nine Notable Pizza Entrepreneurs
How Much Does a Rosati’s Pizza Franchise Cost?
to open one Rosati’s Pizza Franchisehere are the financial requirements, cash required, and ongoing franchise fees associated with owning a business.
Initial Franchise Fee: $30,000.
Initial Investment: $142,200 to $1,244,000.
Net Worth Requirement: $250,000.
Money Need: $80,000.
Veteran Incentives: 25% discount on the franchise fee.
Royalty fee: 5%.
Ad royalty cost: $350/month.
Contract duration: 20 years.
Rosati’s Pizza does not provide in-house financing, but the brand does maintain relationships with several third-party financing sources that offer financing to cover the franchise fee, start-up costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable and payroll.
Like pizza, the ingredients for a successful business collaboration must be just right. 50 years of experience has given the brand a pretty good idea for that recipe. Rosati’s Pizza is actively seeking highly qualified individuals to become a franchisee. Prior business, sales, management or marketing experience, coupled with personal financial qualifications, motivation and a track record of success are important factors in Rosati’s evaluation process. This franchisor is looking for independent and tenacious people with a passion for food – especially pizza.
Why you should consider partnering with Rosati’s Pizza franchising
Not sure what kind of business opportunity to own and operate? Like various pizza toppings, Rosati’s offers franchisees several options. Franchisees can run a pizza restaurant as well as a takeout and delivery place. When Franchisees join the Rosati’s Pizza franchise familythey quickly learn that the brand has a reputation for using quality ingredients and providing unparalleled service.
The retail pizza market has grown into an incredible $40 billion industry, accounting for nearly 10% of total food service sales in the United States today. Multiple studies indicate that 90% of the American population likes to eat pizza. Why? Because pizza is fresh, convenient, reasonably priced and simply delicious.
Statistics show that consumers need fresh ingredients, delicious toppings, flavorful cheese, rich, healthy sauce and a crust with lots of flavor and texture. When today’s consumer wants a delicious home-cooked meal, Rosati’s delivers. Giving people what they want is the main reason that there are more than 175 Rosati’s branches across the country.
Interested in owning your own franchise location? At Rosati’s Pizza, franchisees are family. Rosati’s goes above and beyond to make sure her family is taken care of every day. Request more information about franchising at Rosati’s Pizza by fill in this form and begin the discovery process for your own franchise operation.
Related: Jay-Z Invests Big Money In Robot Pizza Truck Stellar Pizza