Evan Peters is a well-known American television and film actor. In 2004, he made his feature film debut on the set of Clipping Adam, for which he received the Phoenix Film Festival’s Best Breakthrough Performance Award. Since then, his career in the entertainment industry has been on the rise.
|celebrated name||Evan Peters|
|Birth name||Evan Thomas Peters|
|Date of birth||1987-01-20|
|Birthplace||St. Louis, Missouri, USA|
|Brothers and sisters||Andrew Peters, Michelle Peters|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net value||$4 million|
|Source of wealth||Entertainment industry|
Evan Peter’s biography
evan was born in the American city of St. Louis, Missouri. His parents are Phil and Julie Peters. His father, Phil, is the vice president of administration at the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, and his mother’s occupation is unknown.
His brother Andrew and sister Michelle raised him in a Roman Catholic family. His nationality is American of German descent. He had a strong interest in acting since childhood and started studying at a young age. Evan began his education at a Catholic elementary school before taking modeling and acting courses in the area. He also attended Burbank High School and later began homeschooling programs.
Evan Peter’s height, weight
According to his body measurements, Evan is 1.75 meters tall and weighs 77 kilograms. He also has dark brown eyes and brown hair, both of which he likes. His additional body measurements are 41 inches across the chest, 14 inches across the arms and 33 inches around the waist.
- Evan made his acting debut in the 2004 film Clipping Adam. In addition, he received the Phoenix Film Festival award for Best Breakthrough Performance for his role. He also appeared in Sleepover the same year as Russell “SpongeBob” Hayes.
- Moreover, he started appearing in TV shows like The Days, Phil of the Future, Invasion and a few others. Evan also appeared in the 2008 hit film Never Back Down and in its 2011 sequel Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown.
- He has also guest-starred in several films, including The Mentalist, House, Monk, The Office, In Plain Sight and Parenthood.
- Evan rose to prominence after playing the sociopathic killer Tate Langdon in the 2011 FX anthology series American Horror Story. He has also been a regular on the series since 2011. The American actress has appeared in all seven seasons of the show. He also appeared in American Horror Story: Cult in 2017.
- Apart from that, he co-starred with Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, and Peter Dinklage in the 2014 superhero film X-Men: Days of Future Past, followed by its 2016 sequel X-Men: Apocalypse. In 2019, he played Quicksilver again in the sequel X. -Men: Dark Phoenix.
- Evan currently holds the Phoenix Film Festival Award for Best Breakthrough Performance for Clipping Adam. In addition, in 2017 he received the Tahoe Reno International Film Festival Award for Best Actor in a Short Film for The Accomplice.
Evan Peters’ net worth in 2022
Evan Peters earns a lot of money and is well known in the entertainment industry due to his acting career. According to internet sources, his projected net worth in 2022 is $4 million, although his income has yet to be revealed.
Evan Peters’ girlfriend, dating
Evan is a single man, and his personal life reflects this. Currently, he is widely known on social media for dating Hasley. Evan previously had an on-again, off-again relationship with Emma Roberts. The couple divorced three times: in 2015, 2016 and 2019. They started dating in 2012 and dated for three years before breaking up in 2015. However, they got back together the same year and got married in November of that year. However, their romance ended in early 2019.
Evan was already in a relationship with Alexia Quinn in 2011, but the relationship was short-lived. In 2007, the American actor began dating his co-star Alexandra Breckenridge. In addition, the couple was seen together for more than three years before breaking up in 2010. Evan was also linked with a few other women, including Lucy Hale and Pixie Geldof.