With less than a week to go, we’re thrilled to see you all in San Francisco for australiabusinessblog.com Disrupt, live and in person! You are no doubt planning your days and with over 50 roundtables on tap, we want to draw your attention to the informative topics our partners will be presenting. But first…
Only two days left to save: Buy your Disrupt pass for October 14 at 11:59 PM (PDT) and save $700.
Pro tip: Schedule conflict? Check out the agenda to see which of these roundtables will take place over multiple days.
Okay, startup fans, check out these roundtables designed to help you — and your startup — grow.
- From IPO frenzies to slowdowns: what’s changing with stocks?, with Vieje Piauwasdy, senior director of equity strategy at Secfi. Sponsored by secfi.
- Breaking into the Healthcare Monolith: Strategies for Working with Payers and Suppliers, with Neal Moawed, global head of industry research at InterSystems. Sponsored by InterSystems.
- The CPO-to-CEO Pipeline, with Anna Auerbach and Karena Man, advisors at Egon Zehnder. Sponsored by Egon Zehnder.
- Why nine out of ten startups fail, with Dheeraj Pandey, CEO and co-founder at DevRev. Sponsored by Mayfield.
- Navigating Silicon Valley: OG Advice for African Founders, with Jake Bright, venture partner at Fast Forward Venture Studio; Ayanna Kerrison, investor at Precursor Ventures; and Joshua Ogundu, CEO at Campfire. Sponsored by Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- What the heck is interoperability anyway?, with Neal Moawed, global head of industry research at InterSystems. Sponsored by InterSystems.
- Rewire founders to hire for tomorrow, with Anna Auerbach, Kristen Burke, Karena Man, advisors at Egon Zehnder. Sponsored by Egon Zehnder.
- Saving the World: The Planetary Health Unicorn Building Playbook, with Arvind Gupta, partner at Mayfield Fund. Sponsored by Mayfield.
- Using AI to save meeting costs and time, with Sam Liang, CEO and co-founder of Otter.ai. Sponsored by otter.ai.
- Why African Tech Needs Venture Studios, with Omolara Ajele, operations partner at Fast Forward Venture Studio; Idris Bello, co-founder of LoftyInc Capital Management; and Kelvin Umechukwu, CEO and co-founder at Bumpa. Sponsored by Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- Web3, Crypto, Blockchain: unlocking wealth for tech and creative industries in Africa, with Brylan Donaldson, CEO and co-founder of 7th Ave, and Guled Yousuf, web3 angel investor and product leader at DeFi Pulse. Sponsored by Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- Responsible scaling: talking about ESG and DEI, with Margaret Glover-Campbell, COO at Virtual Gurus. Sponsored by Virtual Gurus.
- Delivering value and driving pipeline: how B2B marketers can tackle both, with Dan Horowitz, senior director; Ruby James, startup manager; Tom Eschbacher, director of new and emerging companies; and Kate Kamel, director of growth at LinkedIn. Sponsored by LinkedIn.
- Trust as the new currency in Tech, with Anna Auerbach and Karena Man, advisors at Egon Zehnder. Sponsored by Egon Zehnder.
- How startups can survive the recession with financial planning, with Rajeev Batra, partner at Mayfield, and Christina Ross, CEO and co-founder at Cube. Sponsored by Mayfield.
- Exit Pathways for Africa Startups, with Opeyemi Awoyemi, managing partner at Fast Forward Venture Studio; Ngozi Dozie, CEO and Co-Founder of Carbon; and Adewale Yusuf, CEO and co-founder of AltSchool. Sponsored by Fast Forward Venture Studio.
- A serial software entrepreneur shares the playbook for building breakout businesses, with Rehan Jalil, founder and CEO at Securiti. Sponsored by Mayfield.
Don’t miss roundtables — from our partners and other subject matter experts — or your last chance to save $700. Buy your Disrupt pass for October 14 at 11:59 PM (PDT) and join us in San Francisco!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or participating in australiabusinessblog.com Disrupt 2022? Please contact our sales team for sponsorship at: fill in this form.