The web community is a dynamically changing atmosphere, with the designers constantly thriving to raise their level year after year. Building websites that are easy to navigate and flow seamlessly is one of the key drivers of developers and designers. Keeping up with trends and maintaining customer loyalty is an all-time challenge. Maintaining a user-centric focus and eliminating non-essential website elements is what web makers are aiming for in 2022.
Observing the importance of evolving techniques and web app design trends † we’re here to discuss with you the best design fashions that will dominate the web world in 2022.
Brilliant web and mobile app design trends to embrace in 2022
1. Cohesive and inviting designs: Constant time leads to the need for convenient and easy designs to portray the purpose of a product or service. Recognizing and incorporating today’s fad is the main tenet of any designer.
As a result, the post-pandemic culture of being extra careful and paying more attention to cleanliness and safety has become the new norm. As a result, everyone is vigilant when disinfecting hands and using covid-safe products and services. Therefore, design designers need to create layouts that reassure users that they are purchasing/using safe and healthy products and services.
Use the following tips to get a comprehensive design that fits the covid aspect:
– Add shapes, images and colors that evoke a sense of comfort, make you feel stress-free and encourage healthy habits.
– Incorporating serene designs and images can be visually appealing and reduce anxiety and stress while evoking comfort.
– Organic shapes and natural colours, which are related to nature, and clear design elements go well together.
– Avoiding clusters of icons and images and keeping enough space in the designs reduces anxiety and stress.
2. Micro-animation and micro-interaction: In this digital age, it’s all about attracting customers’ attention as quickly as possible. People are fascinated by short videos, quick DIYs, and social platforms that promote precise content.
Getting people’s attention as they land on your website can be achieved through animation. Add small animated designs to accentuate the background images, especially on the homepage, to attract users at once. In addition, integrating gamification elements such as lazy loading and floating icons increases customer retention capabilities.
However, be careful not to overcrowd the animation part. Also make sure the colors don’t clash. Dark colors like brown, blue, green are ideal for the background, and bright colors like orange, yellow and red can emphasize the animated images and interactions.
3. Invigorating illustrations: Living in the pandemic-stricken world is indeed exhausting for everyone. Browsing sad news and content has disturbed the users. Therefore, if you add inspiring and calming designs that match your landing page, the users can correlate. It shows how the company is empathetic to the customer in every way. You can achieve the same by adopting an indirect design approach that induces positive and warm interactions. When a user feels sufficiently welcome, the chance of higher customer retention is greatest. In addition, use bright and fun colors to evoke a positive environment, as seeing dark colored images and graphics can be gloomy for some users†
4. Simple and Minimalist Designs: Modern minimalism is the new craze. Minimalist and easy to understand website and designs for mobile apps enable organizations to effectively present their products and services. However, it depends on the nature and type of business for which you are creating a website or app design. Minimalism is often best suited to businesses where bright colors don’t match the brand’s identity.
Take away the vibe of modern minimalism by choosing basic components that align with your business purpose. For example, a skin care company might go for images of water or leaves with a single or ombre shade in the background. This creates a serene feeling while you focus on your main product.
Different clothing brands want their web and app design company to integrate certain colors into their brand’s website. While loud and vibrant colors are usually preferred, monochromatic tones are typical of giving off a luxurious feel.
5. Distinctive Content: The internet has radically changed the functionality of businesses. With easy access to resources, any business thrives on offering customized products or services to their customers. But all this goes in vain if the website does not reflect the same. Customized content provides a more personalized browsing experience for the user.
Multiple ecommerce websites print the same. They thoroughly analyze the customer’s needs, search history and browsing patterns. Some social Q&A sites, including Quora, also provide a personalized experience to users by showing them questions and answers based on their past searches.
The other example could be Geolocation, which uses different messaging techniques based on the customer’s geographic location. Likewise, a user’s browsing history on the website is also better for focusing on what has to offer next.
6. Decorate with 3D visuals: 3D graphics are the cornerstone of website design development, which will continue to reign in 2022. Three-dimensional images and videos are always exciting to watch. You can easily add fun elements to a website or app by integrating 3D graphics, especially if your brand is modern and edgy.
The best way to highlight any digital product is to add bold, large, and easy-to-view 3D images. Designers need to be vigilant about the quality of the image and the way it goes easily with the brand image. 3D images such as large illustrations are ideally used in site headers as hero images. However, be careful not to overdo it with images that are too large or it will overpower the information/message the page is trying to convey.
Design is imperative in web and mobile app development to increase customer retention and user engagement. Therefore, having an attractive and functional website/app design is inevitable. That said, it would be a smart move to hire an experienced UI/UX design development company.
Smith Lewis has special expertise in UI/UX design and app design development at a premier mobile app development company App Studio. With 10+ years of experience guiding developers and designers with creative solutions and new approaches. He is known for his exceptional vision and adaptability to the dynamic digital environment.