It takes a real army to make australiabusinessblog.com Disrupt — taking place October 18-20 in San Francisco — the well-oiled experience smart startups have come to know and love. And we couldn’t do it nearly as well without our incredible volunteers.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to experience Disrupt up close and personal, sign up as a volunteer for work exchange. Not only do you get a behind-the-scenes look at event production, but you also earn a free pass ($ 1,995 value) experience the event. The deadline to apply is tomorrow, Oct. 3 at 11:59 PM PDT.
You’ll work hard, play hard and get free access to all three days of Disrupt. Whether you dream of becoming a startup founder, marketer, or event coordinator, this is a great way to see what it takes to host a world-renowned tech startup conference.
Plus, your free pass gives you access to the full Disrupt experience – the main stage, the australiabusinessblog.com+ stage, the expo floor – where you’ll find the Startup Battlefield 200 – and the Startup Battlefield competition.
Volunteers perform various tasks to make this startup conference an epic experience for everyone. You can help with registration, argue speakers, send visitors, fill goodie bags, place signage, scan tickets or help with pre-marketing activities at any time.
We need volunteers on October 17-20. If you can meet the following criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
- Attend a required orientation on Monday, October 17 at Moscone Center.
- Work a minimum of 10 hours throughout the conference, starting October 17 (the day before the conference begins) to October 20. You will find the availability of volunteer services in the application. We can select you for a number of pre-event options, which count towards your hours.
- You can be scheduled for an 8 to 9 hour shift or you can be scheduled for two separate shifts of 4 to 5 hours each. Services can begin as early as 6:30 AM PDT or end as early as 8:30 PM PDT.
- You must provide your own accommodation and transport.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we will only notify the selected applicants.
Read the volunteer FAQs for more information.
Give us a hand and we’ll give you a free pass. Save money, gain valuable experience, and still have plenty of time to soak up all the startup goodness australiabusinessblog.com Disrupt has to offer. Sign up as a volunteer before October 3rd to get your free pass, and we’ll see you in October!